NonShrink Grout used to waterproof small voids etc.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix resists most dynamic stresses and provides alkaline protection.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix is a single-component, non-shrink, dry mortar mix intended specifically for sealing anchors and creating watertight areas within vertical and non-supported horizontal concrete structures.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix is a grout that ensures permanent fixing of anchors in concrete. It resists most dynamic stresses and provides protection to anchors.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix has been developed specifically for small volume, manually applied grouting.
Holes filled with Manorteq NonShrink Thix are sealed against water and a variety of liquids, including oil products.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix can also be used for the sealing of joints in precast, vertical and non-supported horizontal concrete structures.
Compressive Strength in accordance with EN 1504-6:
- 7 Day = 50 MPa
- 28 Day = 60 MPa
Manorteq NonShrink Thix is suitable and recommended to waterproof voids where Xypex Admix C-Series has been used in the original construction of:
- Anchor holes
- Concrete walls
- Concrete soffits
- Concrete slabs
EN 1504-6 – Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures – Anchoring of reinforcing steel bar.
Manorteq NonShrink Thix provides for the filling of voids to enable the continuation of the waterproofing. It provides protection to anchors. Manorteq NonShrink Thix can also be used for the sealing of joints in precast, vertical and non-supported horizontal concrete structures that contain Xypex Admix.
Voids filled with Manorteq NonShrink Thix are sealed against liquids, including oil-based products.
- Any dust and loose particles shall be removed from the substrate before application. The concrete surface must not be contaminated by substances which can negatively affect adhesion of the mortar to the substrate (e.g. oil).
- Before application of the prepared mortar, wetting of the concrete surface should be thorough and repeatedly undertaken performed for at least 120 minutes.
- The thickness of application of Manorteq NonShrink Thix should be at a minimum of 20 mm.
- Manorteq NonShrink Thix is prepared by mixing 3.20 – 3.70 litres of clean water to 1 No. (25 kg) bag of product.
- Optimum quantity of batching water can fluctuate, as is usual with mortars containing a cementing binder.
- Working time of the product is 50 – 60 minutes at 20 °C.
- Neither the temperature of the substrate, nor the temperature of the ambient air, shall be below +5 °C or above +30 °C.
- It is important to note that anchoring holes, filled joints etc. should be filled in one application, without any interruption, to ensure the filled areas are continuous.